PMK*BNC BNC Los Angeles is currently seeking a freelance Graphic Designer to work part-time for the next 6 weeks in our Creative Department. This person will assist in branding and corporate identity, print production and event branding design. The ideal candidate will have excellent multi-tasking skills, is proactive and can interact with our dynamic marketing and new business teams.
Some of the Graphic Designer’s duties are:
• Coordinate with marketing teams to create materials such as event invitations, press kits, recap books, etc.
• Work with new business team to create professional, yet innovative materials for new business efforts
• Help design corporate branding materials for well known corporate clients
• 2+ years graphic design experience within an agency or graphics studio setting
• High level of proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, and Powerpoint; experience in Flash is a plus
• Strong attention to detail
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Proven ability to meet deadlines, and successfully manage multiple projects simultaneously
Please email your resume and portfolio (4 mb or less!), with your salary requirements to:
firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference 55/WP in the subject line.